Total Pageviews

Wednesday 12 October 2011

Take me to the coast!

So today I had a school trip to Port Elizabeth (sounds so high school haha!)though the weather was wet I was just excited to dress up a bit since I haven't been to the windy city in like forever. I have to admit I thought of disappearing for a few hours and just go check out all the hospice shops near by BUT ...yeah man! Have to admit though that it was really good feeling the ocean breeze on my face again..gotta love the coast!



 Oversized navy Cardigan : Vintage
Check Pencil Skirt : Vintage
Brown bodysuit: Mum got it for me
Navy skinny belt : Thrifted
Navy stockings: Pick n Pay
Platforms
Vintage patched leather bag: Mum
Brown doek : bargain shop in King


laughing it off..



There's that looking for my penny pose again..


chew..chew..chew




not-looking-but-aware pose..yeah I just made that up..



 meet tweety and tweet- match made in heaven!

Saw these little cuties outside my window this afternoon, isn't nature  just beautiful?

Matthew 6: 26 (NIV):

Look at the birds of the air; they do not sow or reap or store away in barns, and yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not much more valuable than they?

KNOW YOUR WORTH!!

CeCe xx

No comments:

Post a Comment